Google Chrome is a fast, easy-to-use, and secure browser. It is a free browser developed by Google, used for accessing web pages on the internet. The interface is clean and simple to use, even for beginners, and updates are rolled out frequently and automatically to keep security in check.
Google Chrome Browser App Update:
[June 14, 2022]
Google keeps its application up to date when it comes to new changes and improvements. Recently, the company released a new update for the Google Chrome app that brings stability and performance improvements.
- Browse fast and type less. Choose from personalized search results that instantly appear as you type and quickly browse previously visited web pages. Fill in forms quickly with Autofill.
- Incognito Browsing. Use Incognito mode to browse the internet without saving your history. Browse privately across all your devices.
- Sync Chrome Across Devices. When you sign into Chrome, your bookmarks, passwords, and settings will be automatically synced across all your devices. You can seamlessly access all your information from your phone, tablet, or laptop.
- All your favorite content, one tap away. Chrome is not just fast for Google Search but designed so you are one tap away from all your favorite content. You can tap on your favorite news sites or social media directly from the new tab page. Chrome also has the “Tap to Search”- feature on most web pages. You can tap on any word or phrase to start a Google search while still on the page you are enjoying.
- Protect your phone with Google Safe Browsing. Chrome has Google Safe Browsing built-in. It keeps your phone safe by showing warnings to you when you attempt to navigate to dangerous sites or download dangerous files.
- Fast downloads and view web pages and videos offline Chrome has a dedicated download button, so you can easily download videos, pictures, and entire web pages with just one tap. Chrome also has downloads home right inside Chrome, where you can access all the content you downloaded, even when you are offline.
- Google Voice Search. Chrome gives you an actual web browser you can talk to. Use your voice to find answers on the go without typing and go hands-free. You can browse and navigate quicker using your voice anywhere, anytime.
- Google Translate built-in: Quickly translate entire web pages. Chrome has Google Translate built in to help you to translate the entire web to your own language with one tap.
- Smart personalized recommendations. Chrome creates an experience that is tailored to your interests. On the new tab page, you will find articles that Chrome selected based on your previous browsing history.
- We recommend users install/update apps through official platforms like Google Play Store.
- Install the App file at your own risk.
- APK credits – APKMirror.com