The Google Clock is a great time app. It has almost everything an Android user could want, presented in a beautiful Material Design interface. It lets you do much more than just look at the time. Moreover, it has several widgets that you can place on your Android’s home screen.
Recently, Google has pushed out a new update for the Clock App. This new update brings, if you have a work profile, you can now integrate and view your work profile calendar events in the Bedtime tab.
Google Clock App Features:
- Set alarms, add timers, and run a stopwatch.
- Keep track of time around the world using the World Clock.
- Set a bedtime schedule, listen to sleep sounds, and see your calendar.
- Pair with Wear OS devices to bring your alarms and timers to your wrist.
Get the Google Clock App:
UPDATE 1: June 3 (01:42 ET) – Version 7.2
Google has updated its Google Clock App for Android users, based on Android12/13. You can get the latest version 7.2 from the given link below.
- We recommend users install/update apps through official platforms like Google Play Store.
- Install the App file at your own risk.
- APK credits – APKMirror.com