Google Contacts App is a mode to store and manage the contact information of the people you communicate with. Each contact may contain basic information, such as name, email address, and phone number, but may also contain detailed information, such as a physical address, employer, department, or title.
Recently, Google has pushed out a new update for the Contacts App. This new update brings the “Edit contact” and “Add to contacts” buttons are now in the top toolbar of the contact details view and also “Date added” info is now displayed in the contact details view for new contacts added through the Contacts app.
Google Contacts App Features:
Back up your contacts and sync them across all your devices
• Safely back up the contacts in your Google Account to the cloud
• Access the contacts in your Google Account from any device
Keep your contacts organized and up to date
• View your contacts by account (e.g., work vs. personal)
• Easily add contacts and edit information like phone numbers, emails, and photos
• Get suggestions for adding new contacts, merging duplicates, and more
Get the latest Google Contacts App:
UPDATE 2: May 26 (04:45 ET) – Version 188.8.131.529773569
Google has updated its Google Contacts App for Android users, which is based on Android12/13. You can get the latest version 184.108.40.2069773569 from the given link below.
UPDATE 1: May 15 (12: 44ET) – Version 220.127.116.115910596
Google has updated its Google Contacts App for Android users, which is based on Android12/13. You can get the latest version 18.104.22.1685910596 from the given link below.
- We recommend users install/update apps through official platforms like Google Play Store.
- Install the App file at your own risk.
- APK credits – APKMirror.com