Google Go is a lightweight, fast app that helps you access information online and in the world around you, even on unstable connections. It does this while using less storage and memory, helping your phone stay fast.
Recently, Google has rolled out a new update for the Google Go App. This new update fixes the bugs and provides stability to an app.
Google Go App Features:
- Type less, discover more. Save time by tapping your way through trending queries and topics, or by using your voice to say what you’re looking for.
- Make Google read it. Point your camera at text or listen to any web page. Words are highlighted as they are read, so you can easily follow along.
- Search and translate with your camera. See a word you don’t understand on a sign, form, or product? With Google Lens, just point your camera to translate or search for it.
- Everything you need in one app. Easily and quickly access your favorite apps and websites, as well as images, videos, and information on the things you care about – all from Google Go.
- Don’t miss out on what’s popular and trending. Explore the latest trending topics just by tapping Search.
- Find the perfect greetings to share with loved ones. Tap on “Images” or “GIFs” to find the best photos and animated greetings to liven up your chats.
- Easily switch between languages. Set a second language to switch your search results to or from at any time.
Get the Google Go App:
UPDATE 2: May 31 (23:44 ET) – Version 3.53.451137187.release
Google has updated the Google Go App for its users, based on Android 12/13. You can get the latest version 3.53.451137187.release from the given link below.
UPDATE 1: May 25 (12:12 ET) – Version 3.53.450467981.release
Google has updated the Google Go App for its users, based on Android 12/13. You can get the latest version 3.53.450467981.release from the given link below.
- We recommend users install/update apps through official platforms like Google Play Store.
- Install the App file at your own risk.
- APK credits – APKMirror.com