Google Meet is a video conferencing app provided by Google. It was initially only available to enterprise customers, but now everyone can use Google Meet for free. Google Meet is available on the web, Android, and iOS on phones and tablets. It’s a great solution for individuals and businesses to meet via audio and video calls.
Recently, Google has rolled out a new update for the Google Meet App. This new update brings:
• Improved support for 250-person meetings.
• Real-time captions.
• International dial-in numbers for any meeting.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Google Meet App Features:
• Meet safely – Video meetings are encrypted in transit and our array of safety measures is continuously updated for added protection.
• Host large meetings – Invite up to 250 participants to a meeting, whether they’re in the same team or outside of your organization.
• Engage in meetings – Engage in meetings without interrupting, through Q&A, Polls, and Hand Raise.
• Easy access on any device – Share a link and invite team members to join your conversations with one click from a web browser or the Google Meet mobile app.
• Share your screen – Present documents, slides, and more during your conference call.
• Follow along – Live, real-time captions powered by Google speech-to-text technology.
Get the Google Meet App:
UPDATE 1: June 1 (07:10 ET) – Version 2022.05.01.450495346.Release
Google has updated its Google Meet App for its Android users, which is based on Android 12/13. You can get the latest version 2022.05.01.450495346.Release from the given link below.
- We recommend users install/update apps through official platforms like Google Play Store.
- Install the App file at your own risk.
- APK credits – APKMirror.com