Google Pay is a popular mobile payment application. The free app allows you to send and receive money and pay utility bills. With Google Pay, you can rest assured that your funds are safe. Google Pay is protected by a high-end security system that prevents hackers and quickly detects any type of fraud. You can also secure your Google Pay account with a digital password or biometric like fingerprint screen lock.
JOIN US ON TELEGRAM
Recently, Google has pushed out a new update for the Google Pay App. This new update gives the app a fresh new look and also the latest features and offers, from group experiences to convenient card payments.
Google Pay App Features:
- Transfer money easily to friends & family safely.
- Create a group to send and receive money for things like trips, dinner, bills, rent, and more. Google Pay will even help you do the math on who owes what.
- Money transfers are instant and free with Google Pay balance. There are no fees if you use ACH to withdraw funds.
- Your shared payments stay with the group.
- Pay contactless.
- Connect with your favorite businesses and discover new ones.
Get the latest Google Pay App:
UPDATE 3: May 30 (05:11 ET) – Version 154.1.2
Google has updated its Google Pay App for Android users, based on Android12/13. You can get the latest version 154.1.2 from the given link below.
UPDATE 2: May 26 (07:53 ET) – Version 153.1.4
Google has updated its Google Pay App for Android users, based on Android12/13. You can get the latest version 153.1.4 from the given link below.
UPDATE 1: May 15 (2:15 ET) – Version 153.1.3
Google has updated its Google Pay App for Android users, which is based on Android12/13. You can get the latest version 153.1.3 from the given link below.
- We recommend users install/update apps through official platforms like Google Play Store.
- Install the App file at your own risk.
- APK credits – APKMirror.com