Google Slides App is the official Google presentation app that lets you work on such files directly on your Android device. This way, you can both open files created on your computer and create new ones. With the help of this app, users can add and reorganize slides, format text, insert images, manage numbered lists and spacing, and much more.
Recently, Google has rolled out a new update for the Google Slides App. This new update fixes the bugs and provides stability to an app.
Google Slides App Features:
- Create new presentations or edit existing ones.
- Share presentations and collaborate on the same presentation at the same time.
- Work anywhere, anytime – even offline.
- Add and respond to comments.
- Add and rearrange slides, format text and shapes, and more.
- Present straight from your mobile device.
- Never worry about losing your work – everything is saved automatically as you type
- Make beautiful slides, instantly – with smart suggestions.
- Present slides to video calls – scheduled meetings will automatically appear.
- Open, edit, and save PowerPoint files.
Get the Google Slides App:
UPDATE 1: June 1 (00:30 ET) – Version 1.22.202.01
Google has updated the Google Slides App for its users, based on Android 12/13. You can get the latest version 1.22.202.01 from the given link below.
- We recommend users install/update apps through official platforms like Google Play Store.
- Install the App file at your own risk.
- APK credits – APKMirror.com