Huawei started a new search application, Petal Search – formerly known as Huawei Search, as a substitute for Google Search that offers features as instant searches, quick views widgets, and newsfeeds.
Petal Search offers features such as Favorite apps, instant searches, daily weather, live sports, and newsfeeds. Aside from all in one result, users can also sort searches related to Videos, News, and Images categories.
To be mentioned, the app is also compatible with dark mode on EMUI 10.
Join our Huawei channel on Telegram:
Download the latest Petal Search:
- Petal Search 10.1.4.301 (August 15, 2020)
- Petal Search 10.1.3.301
- Petal Search 10.1.2.301
- Petal Search 18.104.22.1687
- Petal Search 22.214.171.1245
- Petal Search 126.96.36.1996
- Huawei Search APK 188.8.131.52
You can also search for Petal Search on AppGallery.
Petal Search puts the world in the palm of your hand. Search for your favorite phone apps with our state of the art technology.
- Multi-category newsfeed.
- Trending news and suggested searches.
- All-new online support.
- Image and voice searching.
*If you’ve something to share, send us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Active the Petal Search Widget?
- Go to Home Screen
- Press and hold or pinch together two fingers
- Tap Widget, from the bottom
- Select “Search” from the widget options (Scroll left or right to find)
- Touch the “Search” widget to add it to the home screen. If there is no room on the current screen page, touch and hold it, then drag it to a different screen page.
Petal Search offers:
- App recommendations and searches.
- Daily weather forecasts and top news.
- Live sports scores and schedules.
- Video, image, and music searches.
- Financial news and stock market updates.
- Security protection.
This error could occur due to the unavailability of this app in your region.