Recently, OnePlus has released a new update for the OnePlus Switch app, which can be identified via version number – V12.19.0. However, this update did not bring any new features but this version enhanced the application experience.
Along with the new bug fixes, the company has also improved its performance and functionality. Make sure both new and old devices have Clone Phone installed and updated to the latest version.
As per the mentioned changelog, the update also optimizes the device connection issues. It brings general bug fixes and improvements. To be noted, the latest update to the app is compatible with all the OnePlus phones running Android 5.0 and later.
Download OnePlus Clone Phone App
1. OnePlus Switch is now called Clone Phone with improved performance and functionality. Please ensure both new and old devices have Clone Phone installed and updated to the latest version.
2. Optimize issues with device connection.
3. General bug fixes and improvements.
OnePlus Switch (Clone Phone)
With this app, you can quickly transfer your contacts, messages, photos, and other data from your previous phone to other OnePlus phones.
1. If you cannot find [Backup and Restore] from the [More] button on Clone Phone’s homepage, please try this [Settings] > [Additional settings] > [Back up and reset] > [Back up & restore] > [Local backup].
- With Clone Phone, you can easily migrate your data from Android devices to OnePlus phones without a network connection.
- (Transfers from iOS devices may require a data connection.)
- What you can migrate: contacts, SMS, call history, calendar, photos, videos, audio, apps (including the data of certain apps).
- The data backup function can backup your data safely for restoring when required.