An essential feature of today’s phones or tablets is the ability to take screenshots. Although OnePlus smartphones run on a custom version of Android called OxygenOS, most of the core features run. The hardware-based way of taking screenshots on Android is similar to that on OnePlus devices.
Download OnePlus Screenshot App
[Update: June 27, 2022]
Recently, Oneplus released the latest update of the OnePlus Screenshot App that improves some functions of this app for a better user experience. With this update, the company aims to provide a smooth and bug-free service. Not to mention, the update is compatible with OxygenOS x-based OnePlus devices running Android 7 or above.
Apart from this, the size of the installation package of this update is 14.91 MB. We recommend that users install the latest updates on their OnePlus devices in order to have a smooth usability experience.
From here you will download the OnePlus Screenshot app, which you can install. Also, you can get this new update directly from the link given above.
OnePlus Screenshot Features:
- Let you capture exactly what you’re seeing on your screen to share with others.
- You can also get the auto-scroll feature, which makes the task very simple.
- We recommend users install/update apps through official platforms like Google Play Store.
- Install the App file at your own risk.
- APK credits – APKMirror.com