Samsung’s Always On Display is one of the incredible features available on Galaxy smartphones. It’s accessible by the lock screen settings in Galaxy devices. It helps users to get updated with some information such as time, date, battery, notifications, and others without opening the device.
According to the info, Samsung released a new Always On Display update that can be identified via build version 8.0.77. Going with the changelog, so the update doesn’t bring any new features or changes but it will improve the overall user experience of your AOD.
Download Samsung Always On Display App Latest Update
- Samsung Always On Display App: V8.0.77
You can customize the AOD on your Samsung Galaxy phone with AR stickers, emojis, different clock styles, or even use a custom image. However, we recommend you install the latest version of the AOD app so that you can experience better performance of the app.
How to apply custom themes for Always On Display.
- From the Home screen, touch and hold the screen, and tap Themes > AODs.
- Tap an AOD to preview and download it to My Always On Displays.
- Tap Navigation drawer > My stuff > AODs to see downloaded themes.
- Tap an AOD, and then tap Apply.