Samsung Camera App is installed by default on Samsung phones. This app takes full advantage of the camera hardware of Samsung phones. You can easily access controls such as light levels, live filters, and timers. These functions can also be accessed from the sliders at the bottom of the screen. For the easy-to-interact features in the app and the ability to take pictures quickly.
JOIN US ON TELEGRAM
Recently, Samsung has rolled out a new update for the Samsung Camera App. This new update fixes the bugs and provides stability to an app.
Samsung Camera App Features:
- Dual Pixel Sensor lets you capture perfect images in the dark.
- Get a closer close-up.
- Pro Mode.
- The combat camera shakes with Optical Image Stabilization.
- Make portraits pop with Live Focus.
- Fit more in the frame.
Get the Samsung Camera App:
UPDATE 1: May 30 (01:36 ET) – Version 220.127.116.11
Samsung has updated Samsung Camera App for its users, based on One UI 4.1. You can get the latest version 18.104.22.168 from the given link below.
Get the Samsung Camera App v22.214.171.124
- We recommend users install/update apps through official platforms like Google Play Store.
- Install the App file at your own risk.
- APK credits – APKMirror.com