Samsung Pay App is a secure and easy-to-use mobile payment service. In this app, you can keep all your credit, debit, and even rewards cards. This app is a great way to quickly and easily complete any checkout with your Samsung smartphone and earn rewards along the way.
Recently, Samsung has pushed out a new update for the Samsung Pay App. This new update fixes the bugs and provides stability and some improvement to this app.
Samsung Pay App Features:
- With Samsung Pay, add all your credit, debit, gift, and membership cards to your devices.
- Get extra rewards for the same purchases you make every day. Samsung Rewards lets you earn points for every purchase. Earn points from your purchases by using Samsung apps, and then redeem them toward Samsung products and more.
- With an extra layer of security, each transaction with Samsung Pay is covered by your bank’s fraud protection and authentication via fingerprint, pin number, or iris scan. Your card information is encrypted in a separate and secure data vault.
- Samsung Pay is accepted in millions of places. Use it to buy things in stores, on the web, and in participating merchant apps.
- Discover deals, gift cards, promotions, and offers from thousands of local and national stores.
Get the latest Samsung Pay App:
UPDATE 1: May 16 (04:37 ET) – Version 7.1.96
Samsung has updated its Samsung Pay app for Galaxy smartphone users, which is based on One UI 4.1. You can get the latest version 7.1.96 from the given link below.
- We recommend users install/update apps through official platforms like Google Play Store.
- Install the App file at your own risk.
- APK credits – APKMirror.com