SmartThings App is Samsung’s central app for controlling all smart home devices installed in your home. With SmartThings, you can connect and control multiple devices quicker and easier. No matter where you are, you can monitor and control smart devices, home appliances such as refrigerator, wine cellar, washer, dryer, oven range, dishwasher, cooktop, robot vacuum, air conditioner, air purifier, TVs, and speakers registered on the server.
JOIN US ON TELEGRAM
Recently, Samsung has rolled out a new update for the SmartThings app. This new update order to provide you with better service, some features have been improved in the new version.
- You can change the order of locations in “Manage locations”, accept invitations by scanning a QR code more easily than before, and view the information of invitations that you did not accept.
SmartThings App Features:
- Remotely control and check the status of devices registered through a Wi-Fi AP.
- Group multiple devices into a Mode and control them simultaneously.
- Configure your device settings, including the time and operating conditions, and operate them automatically.
- Invite others to a location where devices are registered to enable shared control.
- The notification feature allows you to receive status information about your device.
Get the Samsung SmartThings App:
UPDATE 1: May 27 (06:29 ET) – Version 220.127.116.11
Samsung has updated the SmartThings app for its users. You can get the latest version18.104.22.168 from the given link below.
- We recommend users install/update apps through official platforms like Google Play Store.
- Install the App file at your own risk.
- APK credits – APKMirror.com