Call of Duty – Black Ops Cold War League plays have officially started this week with their first league play event of the season currently taking place. The developer has been monitoring feedback and known issues since yesterday’s and today the company releases another update that introduces some new solutions and controls beyond the current CDL 2021 ruleset.
In addition, to fix the issue with blank preset classes for first-time players, this update will limit the use of all oppression attachments, multi-barrel attachments, armor, combat machine score strikes, Jammer, Molotov, Gang-Ho, and more. See the notes below for a complete list of newly managed items.
As always, the Call of Duty developers is monitoring feedback and game data to ensure a fun and competitive experience within the rules and content limits of league play.
The companies ultimate goal is to provide a more diverse experience for players by providing some variations on the rules while providing a similar experience to play wins in the CDL.
“FIREBASE Z” Updates
At Zombies, this update offers new round stability improvements and bug fixes, as well as two welcome changes to Como Challenge hunters – Special Enemy Class Now Elite Elimination ‘Weapons Como Challenge, Three Elite Challenge for Eliminate Now Elimination.
Here is a list of new ones:
- Players logging into League Play for the first time should now see preset CDL classes instead of empty custom classes in Create-a-Class.
- Players should now be able to save their custom classes properly in League Play.
- Suppressors (All)
- Task Force Barrel
- Spetsnaz RPK Barrel
- CMV MIL-Spec Barrel
- Tiger Team Barrel
- Mounted Flashlight
- Target Designator
- Tiger Team Spotlight
- War Machine
- Updated the percentages listed on the Skill Divisions Overview screen.
- Addressed a dismissible UI error that could appear when exiting a League Play match in the After Action Report.
- Fixed crashes related to Essence Traps, Main Quest, and Tombstone Soda.
- The special enemy class now counts toward the Elite eliminations weapon camo challenge.
Orda eliminations now count for 3 Elite eliminations toward weapon camo challenges.
- Closed an exploit where a player could teleport out of the Village using Aether Shroud Tier III.
- Addressed a rare issue where an Orda Assault Round could end prematurely.
- Addressed an issue where the player’s resources would not update upon collecting their stash.
- Addressed an issue where the player could not pick up items after dying in shadow form under certain circumstances.
- Addressed an issue where the player could die and not reach their body while fast-traveling in shadow form.
- Addressed an issue with the RAI K-84 where offset visual effects could be seen after using the teleporter.
- Addressed an issue where the Dark Aether Artifact Intel was not being awarded properly during the Main Quest.