Call of Duty Mobile has introduced the Pursuit Themed Event in Season 2 starting today. This Pursuit Themed Event will give users the chance to command their own Special Ops soldier in the fight against Cordis Die.
And now, Call of Duty has further decided to add the R1 Shadowhunter crossbow in Black Ops Cold War as Season Two’s fifth new weapon, this includes ZRG 20mm sniper rifle in the upcoming season to round out the full arsenal.
Furthermore, the developer of Call of Duty is launching the brand new Nuclear Apocalypse playlist to take us into this weekend’s Triple-Double XP event. Jump into a mix of TDM, Domination, Kill Confirmed, and Hardpoint on Nuketown ’84 and Apocalypse for non-stop, close-quarters action all weekend long.
In addition to this, the Snipers Only Moshpit will be returning this week, and fan-favorites like Stockpile, Gun Game, Gunfight, Face Off, and Nuketown 24/7 are front and center in this week’s Featured Playlist.
Mid-Season Update Incoming
Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War with all-new ways to play 6v6, 2v2, and 3v3 in MP, along with the launch of Outbreak, 56 new Skill Tires in Zombies, new Dead Ops Arcade update, five new weapons, 40 new Season Challenges, and 100 Tire of Battle Padd content, and more something new to be added in Season Two.
In the coming next week’s mid-season update Call of Duty will bring more new content to Multiplayer and Zombies, including Miami Strike (6v6), Mansion (2v2 and 3v3), and Golova (Multi-Team) in MP, the massive new nighttime Sanatorium region in Outbreak, and much more.
Here’s what’s new since the last update:
- 2XP now available on PlayStation through 10 AM PT on March 26.
- Triple-Double Weekend begins 10 AM PT March 26 on all platforms (Double XP, Double Weapon XP, Double Battle Pass XP). Ends at 10 AM PT on March 29.
- Addressed a visual issue where Naga’s legs could display improperly.
- R1 Shadowhunter (added Mar. 24)
- New one-shot kill crossbow available via in-game challenge and the Store.
- Added to the Special weapon category in Create-a-Class.
Weapons Tuning Pass coming to Multiplayer
- LMG Adjustments
- SMG Attachments
- MAC-10, KSP 45
- Milano 821
- Krig 6, FFAR 1
- RPG-7 and more
- Nuclear Apocalypse [NEW]
- TDM, Domination, Kill Confirmed, and Hardpoint on Nuketown ’84 and Apocalypse.
- Also available in Hardcore via Quick Play.
- Snipers Only Moshpit
- Gun Game
- Nuketown 24/7 (also available in Hardcore)
- Face Off (also available in Hardcore)
- Addressed an issue where multiple players would not receive a prompt to accept the Exfil after a player used the radio to call in the helicopter.
- Firebase Z
- Die Maschine
- Dead Ops Arcade: First Person
- Dead Ops Arcade
- Onslaught (PS4/PS5)
- Onslaught Apocalypse (PS4/PS5)
- Onslaught Nuketown (PS4/PS5)