Call of Duty Mobile announced to bring the latest weapon in the next update. In addition, they unlock the COD Mobile Battle Pass to obtain David Mason – Enforcer. Also, a new legendary weapon and epic items have been added back to the COD Mobile store.
In addition, Call of Duty – Black Ops Cold War and Warzone is available with the latest Season 2. The new Season 2 of the Black Ops Cold War raging on Cold War and Warzone, delivering incredible amounts of free content including a brand-new Zombies experience, six weapons, four new maps, and much more.
Along with this, Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War getting an update that brings new stability fixes and gameplay improvements in the outbreak, including UI adjustments and more.
Call of Duty full changelog:
GLOBAL – UI
- Addressed various UI issues with tooltips and metadata not appearing correctly.
After Action Report
- Addressed an issue with the Naga animated Calling Card displaying incorrectly.
- Addressed a rare issue where a player’s Operator model could unintentionally appear invisible.
- Player rank can no longer display as “Rank 0” after completing Placement Matches and processing rank.
- Added various stability fixes for issues with Objectives, the Krasny Soldat, and the Dragon Relic.
- Closed an exploit where the player could exit the Holdout Objective prematurely in Golova.
- Addressed an issue where the Mimic would teleport away after spawning from a Loot Chest.
- Addressed an issue where the HVT Megaton would not split if hit by a vehicle.