Call of Duty – Black Ops Cold War and Warzone release the details about the latest Season 2. The new Season 2 of the Black Ops Cold War raging on Cold War and Warzone. Call of Duty Season Two takes over on February 25, Get ready for a massive new Zombies experience, new Multiplayer maps/modes, weapons, and more
This delivers incredible amounts of free content including a brand-new Zombies experience, six free-to-acquire weapons, four new maps, new points of interest in Verdansk, and much more.
However, in a week, Season Two Black Ops Cold War and Warzone will take over. Get ready for all the new content coming to multiplayer and zombie when it launches on February 25th.
Moreover, the Close Out season one of Black Ops Cold War with Double XP and Double Battle Pass XP this weekend, starting tomorrow at 10 am until Monday 22nd February. This is your chance to complete the Season One Battle Pass and reach the Prestige Master by completing the multiplayer and remaining Season One challenge at the Barracks in Zombie.
As a reminder, everyone’s season level starts again at the beginning of the new season with the latest Prestige level they’ve achieved, so this weekend is the best time to hit your next Prestige milestone before season two grinds.
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone Season Two Incoming
- New MP map: Apocalypse (6v6).
- New MP mode: Gun Game.
- New Scorestreak: Death Machine.
- New Featured Playlist: Apocalypse 24/7.
- 20 new Multiplayer Season Challenges.
- New Zombies experience: Outbreak.
- New Skill Tiers: IV and V.
- New Aetherium Crystal types: Refined and Flawless.
- New Weapon Skills: Specials and Launchers.
- New Field Upgrade: Frenzied Guard.
- New Ammo Mod: Shatter Blast.
- New Support weapon: Death Machine.
- New Zombies Onslaught map: Apocalypse (PS4/PS5).
- 20 new Zombies Season Challenges.
- New Outbreak Challenges.
- New Battle Pass including the new FARA 83 assault rifle and LC10 SMG.
- New Vehicles: Sedan and Light Truck.
- 4 New Prestige Levels.
- + much more throughout the season.
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone Season One
- Trophy System
- Reduced the amount of damage that the Trophy System Field Upgrade can deal with players.
- Addressed an issue that allowed certain Dual Wield weapons to be equipped in League Play.
- Addressed an issue with preset classes appearing as Unbound in Create-a-Class.
- Addressed an issue with missing Rank icons in the Rank / Ladder UI display.
- Addressed an issue that caused the “Events Processing” UI display to appear incorrectly.
- Fixed crashes related to the Mangler, Plaguehound, Assault Rounds, and Essence Traps.