Call of Duty – Black Ops Cold War and Warzone has already released the latest Season 2. With Season 2 of the Black Ops Cold War raging on Cold War and Warzone, delivering incredible amounts of free content including a brand-new Zombies experience, six free-to-acquire weapons, four new maps, new points of interest in Verdansk, and much more.
Season Two is here and with it comes a devastating new melee weapon for use across Multiplayer, Zombies, and Warzone: the Machete.
Season Two introduces the “River Slasher” Store bundle, featuring seven different items including the Legendary “Backwater Blade.” This Melee Echo Weapon Blueprint sports a camouflage blade and a crocodile leather handle, and it’s ready for business.
Top 5 Machete Challenge Tips
1. You Just Need One: Unlike the many challenges required to achieve three types of killings in one match, you must win the Back Stabber Medal for each match for the Machete Challenge. If you have trouble, take a deep breath and focus or try another strategy. In response modes, you have a lot of opportunities.
2. Engineer Your Victory: Another strategy is to equip the engineer with the ability to detect enemy equipment through walls. This is a great way to find enemies in interior spaces. When they search the window for their next goal, you come up from behind and get that backstabber medal.
3. Spring a Trap: Attach the gas mine with a tactical mask. Set the mine on a path to the goal and climb a hill above and outside the view. When the enemy pushes it away, drop your bait and attack from behind. Turn right into the cloud so the tactical mask provides resistance to gas.
4. Keep Em Distracted: Switch to location-based object modes such as Dominance, Hard Point, and Control so you know where the action is going. It focuses on combat to specific areas on the map, improving your ability to advance and retaliate against enemies and prepare for your own attack. Or try your luck with Kill Confirmation using bogie tags to attract enemies into the upper ranks.
5. Stun & Cut: You must use a melee weapon to win a backstabber medal – it will not cut you when you hit the enemy with your gun. Here is the recommended build with the classic knife, which is simple to work with.
- Primary Weapon: Knife
- Secondary Weapon: Shotgun of choice
- Perk 1: Tactical Mask
- Perk 2: N/A
- Perk 3: Gung-Ho, Ninja
- Equipment: Stun Grenade (Tactical), Molotov (Lethal)
- Field Upgrade: Gas Mine, Field Mic
- Wildcard: Law Breaker