As Call of Duty Mobile kicked off the latest Season 1 with a clean slate and is packed with a ton of great content, including Reclaim, a new original Multiplayer map, and extended game modes.
In addition, the latest update of Call of Duty – Warzone for version 1.31, and the PlayStation 4 holds 11GB patch has released. The PlayStation 4 players will now be loaded before release in selected locations.
This patch update includes fixes for the Stim Glitch bug and other bug fixes. It will have new store content as season one draws to a close.
- New fix to remove infinite stim glitch
- The issue stemmed from the player getting stuck in a throwback state after throwing back a live grenade
- Adjusted match bonus and kill XP reward of Kingslayer mode to be more in line with Verdansk BR
- This is part of our continued effort to normalize XP rewards across our various game modes
- Adjusted the timing of ammo replenishment during empty reloads for BOCW weapons
- Certain operator missions for Stitch should now track as intended
- Fixed visual for the “Heavy Handed” Sledgehammer in the Player Armory
- Fixed issue where at high prestige levels, progress towards next level shown in Barracks Seasonal Progression did not match what was shown on the top banner of the main menu
- Removed Tier Skips from Modern Warfare Bundles
- Previewing Bruiser Cord watch in the Hot Shot Bundle will now display the correct watch
- Fixed various minor issues including images, icons, and names
- Fixed a crash that occurs when launching the game due to changes being made to Windows GDI32