Call of Duty – Black Ops Cold War and Warzone is ready to bring the latest Season 2. The new Season 2 of the Black Ops Cold War raging on Cold War and Warzone, delivering incredible amounts of free content including a brand-new Zombies experience, six weapons, four new maps, and much more.
This upcoming update will provide new fixes and improvements to Zombies, League Play, and Express in MP, as well as a new quality of life UI additions for living standards.
Meanwhile, Call of Duty – Mobile announced to bring the latest weapon in the next update. In addition, they unlock the COD Mobile Battle Pass to obtain David Mason – Enforcer. Also, a new legendary weapon and epic items have been added back to the COD Mobile store.
- Seraph – Sicaria
- AK-117 – Meltdown and more
👍🏻 You guessed it… and it's coming!
— Call of Duty: Mobile (@PlayCODMobile) March 5, 2021
Call of Duty Mobile – Version 1.0.19
- This winter experience epic battles, espionage, and a little holiday cheer.
- Call of Duty: Mobile Season 13: Winter War is here. New Black Ops: Cold War operators Adler – Mountain Drab and Helen Park – Safehouse.
- Fifty tiers of rewards in the new Battle Pass.
- Play the new Grind mode. Experience new fan-favorite MP map Nuketown Russia, and smuggle intel across enemy lines to earn rewards in the One The Brink seasonal event.
Moreover, the developer has already released a new legendary weapon SKS to complete the BR Buff Seasonal Challenges to obtain in COD Mobile.
Apart from this, Call of Duty – Black Ops Cold War and Warzone released the latest Season 2. With Season 2 of the Black Ops Cold War raging on Cold War and Warzone, delivering incredible amounts of free content including a brand-new Zombies experience, six free-to-acquire weapons, four new maps, new points of interest in Verdansk, and much more.
With the start of a new season of content, these updates will include quality improvements and bug fixes for current Black Ops Cold War and Warzone games.