Like every other game, Call of Duty developers are continually dealing with the use of unauthorized third-party programs that the company does not release. Also, they regularly modify the game client or play on the modified game client to use functions that do not exist in the COD official game is going on increasing.
Earlier, the developer of Call of Duty banned 13,000 accounts for confirmed cases of using cheat software in Warzone. The developer of the Warzone maintains their efforts to identify and address cheat providers at the source distributing unauthorized third-party software for hacking.
However, Call of Duty focuses on zero tolerance for cheaters across the game including combat for both cheaters and cheat providers. Now, the company has taken another step of baning around 30,000 accounts across the Warzone.
In addition, our security and enforcement teams also issue bans daily – seven days a week – to individual offenses or repeat offenders. The combination of daily bans plus large-scale brainwaves is an integral focus of our efforts.
🚫 30,000 more bans today 🚫
— Raven Software (@RavenSoftware) April 12, 2021
Removing cheaters and taking away their ability to move to alternate accounts is a key focus for the security teams.
- As we’ve mentioned previously, we’ve increased our efforts in several key areas:
- Utilizing 2-factor authentication to make it harder to access new accounts simply to cheat
- Ramping up additional resources to support our security and enforcement teams
- Increased frequency of high-volume ban waves in addition to our daily banning of repeat offending accounts
- Improving regular communications and updates
In addition, developers are increasing their efforts and capabilities in these key areas:
- Enhancements to our internal anti-cheat software
- Additional detection technology
- Adding new resources dedicated to monitoring and enforcement
- Regular communication updates on progress; more two-way dialogue
- Zero tolerance for cheat providers
- Consistent and timely bans
Tip Spot (Have any suggestion? send us on contacts below)