Call of Duty Mobile rollout its first major update of 2021, this patch is now available for Android and should be making its way to iOS players. Before getting into the patch note below you can have a few call-outs.
This latest update brings a brand-new operator which is available to all players as soon as you update. You can now find Charly in your inventory and any new players coming into the game will automatically receive her as a default operator with no restrictions, no time limits, free for everyone.
In addition, Call of Duty – Black Ops Cold War and Warzone is available with the latest Season 2. The new Season 2 of the Black Ops Cold War raging on Cold War and Warzone, delivering incredible amounts of free content including a brand-new Zombies experience, six weapons, four new maps, and much more.
Meanwhile, Call of Duty Warzone for Season 2 getting new stability improvements in Outbreak, along with some UI adjustments, a fix for Frenzied Guard in Zombies, and more. Face Off is also moving to Quick Play to make some more room in the Featured Playlist menu in Season Two.
Prop Hunt Update Incoming
Prop Hunt is taking a short break while we refresh the prop selection on our existing maps and add support for two more maps later in the season: Satellite and our next 6v6 map, Miami Strike. Face-Off and Gunfight Blueprints also return to the Featured Playlist rotation this week.
In-Games Patch Notes
Players will also now see the new Patch Notes tab at the Message of the Day screen, keeping everyone up to date on the latest additions to the game. Simply navigate to the set of notes you’d like to read and scroll through to see what’s new.
Call of Duty full changelog:
- Added dynamic icon attachments feature to Create-a-Class. Icons will now update to correspond with the attachments equipped by the player.
In-Game Patch Notes
- Players can now view the latest patch notes in-game in the Patch Notes tab at the Message of the Day screen.
- St. Patrick’s Stockpile
- New St. Patrick’s Day-themed mode is now available in Featured Playlists.
- Eliminate enemies to pick up Shamrocks and deposit your stash at the Pot o’ Gold to earn points for your team.
- First time to reach the score limit wins.
- St. Patrick’s Stockpile [NEW]
- Gun Game
- Nuketown 24/7
- Snipers Only Moshpit
- Gunfight Blueprints
- Addressed an issue where the player couldn’t scroll over to other players in the in-game scoreboard.
- Firebase Z
- Die Maschine
- Dead Ops Arcade: First Person
- Dead Ops Arcade
- Onslaught (PS4/PS5)
- Onslaught Nuketown (PS4/PS5)
- Onslaught Apocalypse (PS4/PS5)
- Players can now properly complete the “Treasured Weapons” Challenge.
- Addressed an issue where the player was unable to load the canister during the Retrieval Objective.
- Addressed a UI issue where the timer display could overlap with the Objective display.
- Addressed an issue where the player could be stuck in the last stand using Quick Revive Tier V.
- Addressed an issue where Dead Wire was incorrectly stunning Elite enemies.
- Addressed an issue where the player could apply Pack-a-Punch stats to the Death Machine.