Call of Duty Mobile rollout its first major update of 2021, this patch is now available for Android and should be making its way to iOS players. Before getting into the patch note below you can have a few call-outs.
This latest update brings a brand-new operator which is available to all players as soon as you update. You can now find Charly in your inventory and any new players coming into the game will automatically receive her as a default operator with no restrictions, no time limits, free for everyone.
Call of Duty Mobile with Season 2 update indicates that the developer has prepared a high-octane firefight as Shoot House with the Multiplayer map list courtesy of Season 2 in COD Mobile. Call of Duty introduces Modern Warfare, the Shoot House 24/7 Playlist on mobile with Season 2 in the coming week.
Additionally, COD Mobile also brings a brand new season along with a new patch/update including fixes, improvements, or optimization. It is a big mixture of those quality-of-life aspects of a patch mixed with new content.
If you do not have this latest update installed, we will show you step by step how to download and install the latest global version of the Call of Duty Mobile Season 2 game.
In addition, this new update can be easily downloaded from the Google Play Store, or you can download the APK+OBB files by using the below links.
- New themed season, with 50 tiers of rewards in the Battle Pass.
- All new content: new maps, characters, themed events, and modes.
- Bugs fixes and technical improvements.
How to download and install (APK + OBB) the Call of Duty Mobile Global Version?
Steps to install Call of Duty Mobile:
- Download APK and OBB files from the link given below.
- Before installing, go to your mobile settings and enable the ‘install from unknown source’ option.
- Now, Download and install the APK file but don’t open it.
- Copy the downloaded OBB file and paste it to Android>OBB (if there is no folder with this name then create a new one)
Check this link to Download