Recently, Garena released the most awaited global update of the Free Fire OB26 Advance server that made its way to the gamers.
This latest patch brings new features such as the updated training grounds, revival system in classic mode, radio commands, and the new Dynamic Duo system.
Additionally, Garea also updates Training Ground in this patch including the war chest on the map to get resources in the battle.
Meanwhile, Garena released another new patch, “Garena Free Fire – The Cobra”. This update brings several new features, game modes, weapons, maps, and more.
This new update can be easily downloaded from the Google Play Store and App Store, or you can download the APK and OBB files by using the below links.
What’s New the latest update (Google Play Store) Garena Free Fire – Cobra:
- Clash Squad Season 5.
- Classic Mode (Battle Royale) Update:
- War Chest for looting now available.
- Revival Point now available. (Casual Mode Only)
- Revival Card now available. (Casual Mode Only)
- New Training Grounds – Batou
- New Item: Fancy Hammer
- New Item: Giant Dice
- Map and zone adjustments
- New Weapon – MAG-7
- Dynamic Duo system available
- Free Look now available.
- In-game Radio Commands now available.
- Weapon Stats Adjustment.
New Content (App Store) Garena Free Fire – Cobra:
- Major changes to the classic mode
- Arsenal boxes will appear in the game
- Resurrection points for teammates appear (limited in casual mode)
- Resurrection card vending machine (limited to casual mode)
- The new area of training island-BATOU
- New item: fun mallet
- New item: huge dice
- Optimization of map and play area
- New weapon-MAG-7
- The best partner system debut
- Free perspective officially launched
- Added in-game quick message function
- Weapon balance adjustment
Steps to download the Garena Free Fire – The Cobra:
- Download APK and OBB files from the link given below.
- Enable the ‘install from unknown source’ option.
- Install the APK file, but don’t open it.
- Now rename the OBB file to ‘main.2019114135.com.dts.freefireth‘ and copy the downloaded OBB file to Android>OBB>com.dts.freefireth
- If the com.dts.freefireth folder is missing then create a new one with this name.
Check this link to Download