In addition to this, Tencent also announced its partnership with Godzilla vs. Kong. Players can attend an in-game event along with an upcoming movie that includes game mode and theme content.
This update includes exclusive fulfillment related to Kong vs Godzilla collaboration, a new vehicle, maps, and other elements. However, to enter the PUBG Mobile 1.4 users need to apply an invitation or binding code.
The server does not take offline for this update. This update requires 660 MB of storage space on Android devices while the iOS version requires 1.67 GB. Players of different versions may not be compatible with each other, so please update as soon as possible.
PUBG Mobile is available in many countries with specific versions like Korean (KR), Taiwan (TW), and Vietnam (VN), and more regions.
If you are querying where to download the PUBG Mobile KR version then you are in the right place. If you are a Korean/Japanese native, you can download it directly from the Google Play Store. If you are outside of these countries, follow the steps below to download the KR version.
PUBG’s latest patch of 1.4 updates also comes with Mysterious Titans that have struck, and monsters from beneath the earth’s surface are rising up and forming settlements. Experience the shock and thrill of seeing the Titans up close on the map.
There are three mysterious Titans in total that can be found on Erangel, Sanhok, and Livik, respectively. An entrance will appear on the map once the gameplay is available. Simply select the entrance to start the gameplay.
Steps to download the PUBG Mobile KR version:
- Download APK and OBB files from the link given below.
- Enable the ‘install from unknown source’ option.
- Install the APK file, but don’t open it.
- Now rename the OBB file to ‘main.14350.com.pubg.krmobile.obb‘ and copy the downloaded OBB file to Android>OBB>com.pubg.krmobile
- If the com.pubg.krmobile folder is missing then create a new one with this name.
Here’s the step by step download using the Tab Tab method:
- Select the ‘Install Tap Tap‘ option
- Tap to the download button.
- Open the Tap-Tap application
- Find PUBG Mobile in the search menu
- Click and install
- Then open
Note: Indian players, please download the global version at your own risk as it might lead to account bans, as per the Indian government’s guidelines.