Recently, the developer of Among Us announced that it will release its major update with a new map “TheAirship” on March 31, 2021. This free update includes all-new tasks, different starting rooms, preliminary account systems, and more.
Following its announcement, millions of users are eagerly waiting for its official launch. Moving forward, this major update will also add new functions for players which will be more advanced than previous maps, including launchers and elevators that players must use to access different areas of the ship.
At present, the third and newest map available in the party game is the Polus map in Among Us, but like any level, it never looks the same as it did when it first appeared. This new update can be easily downloaded from the Apple App Store, or you can download the game by using the below links.
- Fixed missing Start button and player count when hosting lobby
- Fixed iOS account sign in issues: name changing, account buttons not appearing, etc.
- Disabled Discord Lobby Share button on iPad
- Discord integration: Connect to Discord and easily share your lobby room code or join existing lobbies
- Twitch streaming integration – you can now stream straight from Among Us on mobile
- Other minor bug fixes
- iPhone: Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPad: Requires iPad OS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch: Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Mac: Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Mini Crewmate Bundle: $2.99
- Hamster Pet Bundle: $2.99
- Remove All Ads: $1.99
- 1M Download Hat Bundle: $2.99
- MIRA HQ Skin Bundle: $1.99
- Polus Map Skins: $1.99
- Top Hat: $1.99
- Brainslug Pet Bundle: $2.99
- Police: $1.99
- Stickmin Pet Bundle: $2.99
Apple App Store – iOS
- Open App Store
- Search “Among Us”
- Select and tap “Get” to download.
Download Links – App Store