Fortnite is an online video game developed by Epic Games and released in 2017. This Fortnite game with the latest version is now available to play on your Android smartphones, meaning that there is nothing to stop you from getting that victory royale, no matter where you may be.
Fortnite developers Epic Games have not made Fortnite available to download from the Play Store. However, you can easily download Fortnite using from the Samsung Galaxy store, from the Epic Games website, and using an APK file.
Earlier, the Epic revealed the newest crossover for its Bottle Royal hit, bringing the retrofuturistic world of Tron into the game. And, after that Epic game Fortnite releases another Flash Skin set, the Fastest Man Alive arrives on the Island. Additionally, it offers the Flash Outfit along with the rest of his set in the shop.
If you do not have this latest update installed, we will show you step by step how to install the latest global version of the Fortnite game.
DOWNLOADING FORTNITE FROM THE EPIC GAMES WEBSITE
- Open your phone Browser.
- Go to the Epic Games website.
- Tap EPIC GAMES.
- Tap Allow and Download.
- Once the download has finished, tap Open file. You can also find the download in the Files app.
- By default, Galaxy devices are not allowed to install apps from unknown sources. If prompted, tap Settings.
- Tap the switch next to Allow from this source.
- Tap the back icon to return to the download and Install.
- Once the Epic Games app has been installed, tap open. You can also open the app from your app’s screen.
- Tap Fortnite.
- Tap INSTALL and Continue.
- Tap Allow to Fortnite the permission it needs to run on your device.
- Once the download has finished, tap LAUNCH to begin playing.