Moving forward, the next update of PUBG Mobile 1.3 will brings the demolition zone including some new features, weapons, and more. In fact, this Demolition Zone is commonly referred to as the Black Zone in the PC version.
Recently, PUBG Mobile announced the full details of the 1.3 patch note to give players a better gaming experience. PUBG MOBILE updates will be released from March 9th.
The server does not take offline for this update. This update requires 640 MB of storage space on Android devices while the iOS version requires 1.55 GB. Players of different versions may not be compatible with each other, so please update as soon as possible.
PUBG’s latest patch of 1.3 update also provides a new festival mode to celebrate the game’s anniversary, with a new chapter you can choose to play secretly, the Mosin-Nagant sniper rifle, and plenty of maps and performance improvements.
Now the Patch 1.3 is here, with a new chapter called Metro Royale – Uncover. In this mode, you have the opportunity to disguise yourself as NPC and jump into the match, so you can play secretly while searching for your enemies.
Users can download the 1.3 update of PUBG Mobile using the APK file provided below.
- Download the APK file of PUBG Mobile 1.3. This is the link for you (click here)
- Enable APK installation from unknown sources via Settings > Safety and Privacy > Allow Installation from Unknown Sources.
- Install the download APK.
- After installing this beta version log in with your guest account.
- Enter the invitation code, and then click the yellow button to play.