Garena Free Fire bans over 30 million accounts for this reason

by Mohit

Garena Free Fire is one of the most popular Battle Royale games. Recently, the Garena Free Fire India Championship 2021 Spring Split Tournament was announced.

Additionally, the global version of PUBG Mobile for Season 17 has been updated with the latest Royal Pass for Players, which includes many new features, game modes, weapons, and more.

Meanwhile, the most awaited update of Free Fire is OB26 Advance Server for gamers. This update provides a set of game content that includes new weapons, new features, improvements, character fixes, optimization for better performance, and more.

Stay tuned with us via Telegram

Since the launch of the Garena Free Fire game, the company is dealing with the use of unauthorized third-party programs that Garena does not release. Also, modify the game client or play on the modified game client to use functions that do not exist in the Garena official game is going on increasing.

However, the company has been making continuous improvements to the anti-hack system. There is a Free Fire Zero Tolerance Policy against fraud. They permanently banned fake accounts. Including, devices used for fraud are prevented from playing Free Fire with any other accounts.

Following the step of other popular games like PUBG Mobile, the company banned 30 million accounts toward Free Fire Zero Tolerance Policy against fraud. Among these, 31% reported that players excluded them, while the remaining 69% separated for the anti-hacking system.

Free Fire banned over 30 million accounts on using unauthorized third-party programs

  • Auto-aim: 36%
  • Through the wall: 23%
  • Teleport: 17%
  • Antenna: 11%
  • Other hacks: 13%

Also Read: 

Samsung may launch Galaxy Note 20 FE instead of Galaxy Note 21 in H1 2021

Related Posts

Leave a Comment