Grand Theft Auto V is a 2013 action-adventure game developed by Rockstar North and published by Rockstar Games. This is the first major entry in the Grand Theft Auto series since the 2008 Grand Theft Auto IV.
Grand Theft Auto V is an action-adventure game played from a third-person or first-person perspective. Players complete extended scenes with specific goals to complete the mission to move forward through the story.
Outside of missions, players roam freely in a free world. The world, which includes San Andreas open countryside, including the fictional Blaine County and the fictional city of Los Santos, is much larger than previous entries in the series. Story progress will unlock more gameplay content, but it can be fully explored after the game starts without restraint.
But if you want to install GTA San Andreas V Apk on your Android or iOS device. This article will help you to install the GTA V Apk+OBB file to make this game run.
Steps to install GTA V:
- Download APK and OBB files from the given links.
- Before installing, go to your mobile settings and enable the ‘install from unknown source’ option.
- Now tab to Play Store and download Es File Explorer App.
- Now, install the APK file but don’t open it.
- Copy the downloaded OBB file and paste it to Android>OBB>com.rockstargames.gtasa (if there is no folder with this name then create a new one)
Note: The above-mentioned download links from – latestmodapks.com