Call of Duty – Mobile is an all-new mobile shooter built around the Call of Duty franchise, with the choice from a variety of classic Multiplayer game modes and duke it out on some of the most beloved maps in Call of Duty history.
Call of Duty Mobile is available with the latest features a clean slate and is packed with a ton of great content, including Reclaim, Night Modes, a new original Multiplayer map, extended game modes, and more.
COD Mobile is compatible with Android devices with at least 2GB of RAM and running Android 5.1 and up, on the other hand, iOS smartphones with at least 2GB of RAM and running iOS 9.0 or later.
If your device meets the minimum requirement and still having trouble downloading the app try the step below. Be sure to try installing the app after attempting each step to see if solve your issue.
1. Check your Network connection
A strong Wi-Fi connection is recommended when downloading apps or using apps that require a network connection. If you’re having trouble with a Wi-Fi connection, try restarting the wireless router if you have access to it. You can also try switching to a mobile data connection.
2. Restart your device
- Press and hold the power button for a few seconds.
- Tap Power off or Restart on your screen. If these options aren’t available, press and hold the power button until your device restarts.
- Press and hold the power button until the slide to power off button appears.
- Slide the button to power off your device.
- After the device has completely powered down, press and holds the power button again to turn on your device.
3. Clear the Play Store app’s cache and data (Android)
- Open the Settings app on your device.
- Go to your apps. This may be called Apps, Apps & notifications, App Manager, or Manage apps depending on your device.
- Tap Google Play Store.
- Tap Storage.
- Tap Clear Cache.
- Tap Clear Data.
COD Mobile requires a network connection to play. If you have trouble connecting to the game or are having a delay while playing, make sure your network connection. Call of Duty recommends a strong Wi-Fi connection while playing mobile. If you have a problem with your WiFi connection, try restarting the wireless router if you have access.
Restarting your device can also refresh your connection and resolve network connection issues.