Also, the global version of PUBG Mobile with Season 17 was updated with the latest Royal Pass for players. PUBG Mobile 1.2 of Season 17 has a package size of nearly 615MB for Android users.
Developers may take a while to upload the updated files, which means that PUBG mobile gamers will not be able to play the game at that time.
PUBG Mobile users who update the game with the latest version will get several rewards including new Gameplay enabling users to choose their Rune energy type on Spawn Island for gaining unique abilities during the match.
How to download and install (APK + OBB) the PUBG Mobile Global Version?
Steps to install PUBG Mobile:
- Download APK and OBB files from the official website of PUBG Mobile.
- Before installing, go to your mobile settings and enable the ‘install from unknown source’ option.
- Now, Download and install the APK file but don’t open it.
- Copy the downloaded OBB file and paste it to Android>OBB (if there is no folder with this name then create a new one)
From Tap Tap Store:
- Visit the Tap Tap website or application.
- Click here to directly visit the website and then click on download.
- If you are using the application, simply search for PUBG Mobile lite and download the game.
- This is a global version.
- PUBG Mobile 1.2 still banned in India.