Recently, the developers of PUBG Mobile have officially released the most anticipated PUBG Mobile Power Armor update which comes with a variety of new features and performance upgrades including a new Weapon Sound Selection system, some lighting improvements.
PUBG Mobile is available in many countries with specific versions like Korean (KR), Taiwan (TW), and Vietnam (VN), and more regions.
If you are querying where to download the PUBG Mobile KR version then you are in the right place. If you are a Korean/Japanese native, you can download it directly from the Google Play Store. If you are outside of these countries, follow the steps below to download the KR version.
PUBG Mobile users who update the game with the latest version with survival mode battle gear mode with Libig in the background will be added. Including 3 types of items in Battle Gear reduce damage and have their own characteristics.
Additionally, the new Gameplay enabling users to choose their Rune energy type on Spawn Island for gaining unique abilities during the match.
Steps to download the PUBG Mobile KR version:
- Download APK and OBB files from the link given below.
- Enable the ‘install from unknown source’ option.
- Install the APK file, but don’t open it.
- Now rename the OBB file to ‘main.14350.com.pubg.krmobile.obb‘ and copy the downloaded OBB file to Android>OBB>com.pubg.krmobile
- If the com.pubg.krmobile folder is missing then create a new one with this name.
Here’s the step by step download using the Tab Tab method:
- Select the ‘Install Tap Tap‘ option
- Tap to download button.
- Open the Tap-Tap application
- Find PUBG Mobile in the search menu
- Click and install
- Then open
Indian players, please download the global version at your own risk as it might lead to account bans, as per the Indian government’s guidelines.