Fortnite Primal, as dubbed, puts players on a prehistoric map and allows them to tame the wild beat while fighting for Victory Royal. Fortnight and soccer fans are so excited by Neymar Jr.’s skin that some new characters and skins will open up.
Neymar Jr. is a Brazilian professional footballer, and his comparison is being used for season 6 at Fortnite. Epic did not include an athlete this season, but if you jump into the menu or item shop, their attire is nowhere to be seen. With they unlock challenges in the game, players can now unlock Neymar Jr. for themselves.
Here’s how to unlock Neymar Jr. in Fortnite.
On April 27, the Neymar Jr. challenges became available in Fortnite. Of course, players looking to play as their favorite soccer star will have to purchase the season 6, chapter 2 battle pass.
There are six rewards associated with Neymar Jr. We’ve listed them below along with their unlock requirements.
- The Soccer Ball (rare toy emote): Talk to any soccer player NPC
- 10 Banner Icon: Talk to any soccer player NPC
- The Matador (loading screen): Complete three quests from island soccer players
- Neymar Jr. Skin: Complete five quests from island soccer players
- Joia Trophy (Back Bling): Dropkick the Soccer Ball toy 500 meters as Neymar Jr.
- Jaguar Strike Pickaxe: Score a goal with the Soccer Ball toy as Neymar Jr.
- Primal Skin Transformation: Eliminate three opponents as Neymar Jr.
There are soccer players located all over the map in Fortnite season 6. Players can land at Holly Hedges, Dirty Docks, or Pleasant Park to find soccer players roaming around on soccer fields.
Thankfully, it doesn’t matter which soccer player you accept a quest from all that matters is that you complete it. Of course, some of these quests are easier said than done. Lucky players may be able to complete all of Neymar Jr.’s challenges in one impressive game — others will have to sink some time into Fortnite.
Tip Spot (Have any suggestion? send us on contacts below)