Currently, you can download the new patch for the Mass Effect Legendary Edition on all platforms. Relatively speaking, the new patch addresses a number of minor issues with the reconstructed trio, including not properly tracking wins and trophies and improving the appearance in some areas.
This is the first major patch released by Developer Bioware in a day for the remastered trio. Like the update above, this patch fixes minor graphical issues, but it’s much bigger than the first-day update, which comes in at around 11GB for players on the PS4 and PS5.
Mass Effect Legendary Edition patch notes May 18
- Fixed the main issue where the launcher would crash or become unresponsive on Xbox Series X when using a wireless headset.
- Improved terrain textures in Mass Effect.
- Fixed an issue where kills for achievements/trophies weren’t tracking correctly in Mass Effect.
- Resolved an issue where the character code would sometimes not display in the squad menu in Mass Effect 2.
- Improvements to pre-rendered cutscenes to reduce occasional artifacts in Mass Effect 2.
- Improved lighting and shadows in some cinematics in Mass Effect 2.
- Minor visual, rendering, and VFX improvements on some levels in Mass Effect 2.
- Resolved minor text issues with achievements in Mass Effect 2.
- Fixed an issue where kills for achievements/trophies weren’t tracking correctly in Mass Effect 3.
On the other hand, several minor changes have been made to the rebuilt Mass Effect Legend Edition. For example, in the first game called Elanos Haliat, a small NPC from Side Mission, originally mistakenly given a human model, now Turian appears as he thought.
One of the more popular characters of the trilogy, Tali, a romantic quarry engineer, now has a different face.In the first two games, only vague descriptions of Tali’s face appeared, as she wore a helmet to protect her from disease (actually, an example of our time). Even after having a romance with Tali, you can’t get a clear look on her face until there’s a scene reminiscent of Shepard taking a framed photo.
Tip Spot (Have any suggestion? send us on contacts below)