Moving forward, the next update of PUBG Mobile 1.3 will brings the demolition zone including some new features, weapons, and more. In fact, this Demolition Zone is commonly referred to as the Black Zone in the PC version.
Moreover, PUBG Corporation has also stated that all updates to the PUBG Mobile 1.3 Patch Note will be based on the PUBG PC game. In the coming days, users will be able to see some of the features and weapons of the PUBG PC game and on PUBG Mobile.
Recently, PUBG Mobile announced the full details of the 1.3 patch note to give players a better gaming experience. PUBG MOBILE updates will be released from March 9th.
The server does not take offline for this update. This update requires 640 MB of storage space on Android devices while the iOS version requires 1.55 GB. Players of different versions may not be compatible with each other, so please update as soon as possible.
Here are some of the patch notes of the PUBG Mobile 1.3 update:
- Hundred Rhythms Mode (From March 9)
- New Firearm: Mosin-Nagant Sniper Rifle
- New Cheer Park Theme: Anniversary Celebration Music Festival
- New Vehicle – Motor Glider
- Clowns’ Tricks Gameplay (From March 31)
- Various performance and system improvements
- Melee Weapon Display Feature
- All-Talent Championship
PUBG MOBILE 1.3 Update Announcement
- Anniversary Celebration! Party on and join in at the electronic music festival.
- Hundred Rhythms: Upgrade skills and enjoy a new experience.
- Clowns’ Tricks: Pranks and Graffiti Galore!
- Royale Pass S18: The HUNDRED RHYTHMS Music Party Begins
PUBG Mobile 1.3 update
If you Update the game between March 9 and March 14 (UTC+0) then you will get:
- 3,000 BP
- 100 AG
- Cute Kitten – Pan (3d)
- A screen requiring players to choose a skill will appear on Spawn Island. Players will need to choose 1: the Guardian Armband, Recon Armband, or Camouflage Armband before the match begins
- Players will get 3 skills after selecting a skill.
- In each match, 3 electronic music squares will spawn on Erangel.
- Music Barrier
- Music Conversion
- Pop Metal
- Sonic Scan
- Sound Burst
- Breathing Easy
Clowns’ Tricks Gameplay (From March 31)
Clowns have arrived at the Anniversary Celebration Square and are graffitiing all over the place. A Clown Shop Vehicle has been placed here in Erangel. Players can collect Clown Tokens and exchange them for items such as normal combat supplies and special strategic items in the Clown Shop Vehicle.
Metro Royale: Uncover (Available from March 9)
The Newest Chapter
Metro Royale – Uncover will be available after the game is updated. In keeping with our Season tradition, at the start of a new chapter your honor, rankings, and inventory in Metro Royale will be reset.
- New rewards will be available in the newest chapter. Accumulate Honor to get AG, permanent finishes, and other cool rewards.
- Extra elite enemies will suddenly appear on the battlegrounds. Pay attention to the broadcasts and marks on the map. Defeat them to get great rewards.
- Removed the Metro Exodus monsters and Tikhar Rifle made enemies smarter and made equipment balancing adjustments.
Users can download the 1.3 update of PUBG Mobile using the APK file provided below.
- Download the APK file of PUBG Mobile 1.3. This is the link for you (click here)
- Enable APK installation from unknown sources via Settings > Safety and Privacy > Allow Installation from Unknown Sources.
- Install the download APK.
- After installing this beta version login with your guest account.
- Enter the invitation code, and then click the yellow button to play.