In addition to this, Tencent also announced its partnership with Godzilla vs. Kong. Players can attend an in-game event along with an upcoming movie that includes game mode and theme content.
Similarly, in a simple battle royal, the goal is to stand last among a hundred warriors. When one of those warriors becomes a 300-foot-tall radioactive lizard, you need a little more than a UZI to remove it. The player’s next update to the anonymous Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds introduces a crossover with Godzilla vs Kong, the legendary giant’s monsters on mobile maps this weekend.
At semi-random times during online matches, Godzilla, King Kong, and Mechagodzilla appear and begin to destroy the local environment, players, and other monsters. The Titans are a lot of fun coming out of your little human perspective, but the game revolves around them, so look behind you with other players.
The monsters release energy crystals in their background, which can be used to increase your abilities, push and shoot other players or locate them nearby and steal the Apex Features map from the will dot image.
This monster event will be broadcast live with a 1.4 patch, which is due to hit on Tuesday and runs until June 8. From May 25, you will be able to play the last of the program, Titan Last Stand, on a helicopter. Lobby. After that, the Microcosm turns the event players into small “pests” and travels around the map through a wormhole, and becomes invincible to common weapons (except frying pan).
Other changes to come include a new over-shoulder view, a new map for Arena mode, a new coupe RB vehicle, and various bug and balance fixes. You can log in from May 11 to 16 to get 2888 battle points, 100 ace gold, and a special “Banana Bonanza” item.
Patch Notes 1.4
- Titan Strikes: Join in the battle of the Titans
- Microcosm: Experience the charm of being small
- New TDM: Feel the exhilaration of assault
- OTS Mode: Learn the art of sharpshooting
- Royale Pass S19: Traverse—Fantastic Adventures of the Little Guys
To give everyone a better gaming experience, PUBG MOBILE will be pushing out updates starting from May 11. The server will not be taken offline for this update. This update requires 660 MB of storage space on Android devices. The iOS version requires 1.67 GB. Please note that players on different versions cannot team up with each other, so please update as soon as possible.
Update to the new version between May 11 and May 16 (UTC 0) to get:
- 2888 BP
- 100 AG
- Banana Bonanza (3 d) *1
Titan Strikes: How to Play (Titans arrive on Erangel on May 11, Sanhok on May 15, and Livik on May 20, event ends on June 8)
Mysterious Titans have struck, and monsters from beneath the earth’s surface are rising up and forming settlements! Experience the shock and thrill of seeing the Titans up close on the map.
There are three mysterious Titans in total that can be found on Erangel, Sanhok, and Livik, respectively. An entrance will appear on the map once the gameplay is available. Simply select the entrance to start the gameplay.
- Attack of the Titans
- Gifts from the Titans
- Apex Camps
- Monster Settlements
- The Livik Tita
Titan Last Stand (May 25 – June 8)
The Monarch Expeditionary Team boarded an aircraft carrier in search of traces of Godzilla in the sea. Little did they expect that they’d get caught up in a battle between Titans.
A helicopter will appear in the Lobby UI. Tap on the helicopter to enter and start playing Titan Last Stand. Points earned during the event can be used to exchange for event rewards.
Microcosm (June 9 – July 5)
Transform into a mini Insectoid, stay out of sight, traverse wormholes, and experience the magical microscopic world! Just make sure to avoid Pans!
How to Play
- Five labs will appear on Erangel, each with multiple interactive facilities. Interact with the labs’ Quantum Transformation Device to miniaturize yourself and become an Insectoid. (Insectoids can also fly at a low altitude!)
- After transforming into an Insectoid, players will receive a special Insectoid weapon that allows them to engage in battle with other Insectoids. While Insectoids cannot be hurt by ordinary ammo, they can still take damage from Pans.
- Insectoids have a special visual ability that allows them to see the Luminators scattered throughout the map. Collect Luminators and exchange them in the Energy Store for combat supplies, or use them to open a wormhole to travel from one lab to another.
- Quantum Transformation Device: Players can use this device to transform into an Insectoid or go back to normal size.
- Energy Store: Exchange Luminators for combat supplies here.
- Wormhole Device: Players can use their Luminators to open a wormhole and use it to travel from one lab to another.
New Arena Map: The Hangar (starts June 1)
Supported modes: Team Deathmatch, Arena Training, and Team Gun Game
- Team Deathmatch: Unlimited respawns. Eliminating enemies rewards players +1 point., and the first team to eliminate the target number of enemies wins.
- Arena Training: Players can freely select weapons from the Spawn Point without having to set up a Loadout.
- Team Gun Game: All players start with the same weapons, which can be upgraded by eliminating opponents. The winner is the first team to eliminate the opponent with the ultimate weapon, the Pan, or the team with the highest score when the countdown ends.
Other Map Improvements
After the update, Metro Royal and Power Armor modes will be taken offline for refinements and will return at a later date.
New Vehicle: Coupe RB
New Shooting Mode: OTS (Over The Shoulder)
- A new combat option: OTS. Hit the OTS button to enter OTS.
- When using OTS, higher accuracy comes with the cost of movement.
- The OTS button can be fully customized, and the sensitivity can be set separately.
- OTS can be toggled on or off in System Settings -> General Settings
- The M249’s appearance has been updated, and its stats have been adjusted.
- The M249’s rate of fire and damage have been slightly reduced. Its recoil has been increased, and its magazine capacity has been reduced from 100 to 75.
- New magazine and stock attachments have been added, which can be equipped to increase the M249’s reload speed and capacity. With the increased magazine capacity, it can hold up to 150 rounds.
- The M249 can also be equipped with a Tact Stock to help control recoil and improve stability.
Pistol Balance Adjustments
- Slightly increased the headshot multiplier of all pistols.
- Greatly increased damage multiplier of all pistols for hitting arms/legs.
- Increased the R1895’s damage, and greatly increased its rate of fire.
- Increased the damage of the R45 and P1911.
- Slightly increased the P92’s damage, and greatly increased its rate of fire.
- Slightly increased the Desert Eagle’s rate of fire.
Sniper Rifle Scopes Crosshair Offset Calibration
Basic Performance Improvements
- Updated Character creation to reduce lag
- Updated the Backpack to reduce lag when opening it
- Updated Vehicles to reduce lag during entry/exit
- Updated GC strategy to reduce lag
- Updated terrain LOD and cropping to increase overall frame rate
- Updated the sky and water to increase the overall frame rate
- Updated character rendering to improve frame rate and crowd rendering
- Fixed the occasional startup crashes for iOS 1G devices
In the new version, there are more incentives for investigators to use the Video Review feature in the Security Zone. Players who obtain the Master Investigator rank will receive the permanent Elite Investigator title. They can enter the battlefield with this title to display their achievements.
(3) Security Improvements
- Improved safety detection for the All-Talent Championship, whereby inspections and penalties will be adjusted dynamically to meet different online situations
- Enhanced the identification of different cheating behaviors, such as auto-aiming, perspective-changing, and grass removal
- Continued to expand the Investigator teams and recruited retired Esport players to join Investigator teams to improve judgment accuracy in controversial cases
Achievement UI has been upgraded, and Hidden Achievements have been added. Hidden Achievements are obtained once their conditions are met.
- Added the Legacy Achievements system; Players will not lose Legacy Achievements that they have already unlocked, however, Legacy Achievements will no longer be obtainable after they are removed
- Added competitive gameplay; players can now compete with friends for achievements
- Added new Godzilla/Microcosm Gameplay, Hidden Achievements, and Moments-related Achievements
Synergy can now be displayed on player information cards for players in Teams and on the Match Results page. Players can customize which kind of Synergy they want to display first. If the player does not specify a preference, their teammates with the highest Synergy will be displayed first.
- Rewards have been added for Tiers. Players can now receive rewards immediately upon reaching a Tier
- The Tier Display has been upgraded to accentuate the sense of accomplishment for reaching new Tiers.
All-Talent Championship Upgrade
Royale Pass S19: Traverse (starts May 17)
Fantastic Adventures of the Little Guys!
- Traverse to the Microcosm for your new Season: Insect Queen-Mini14 and Wonderland-AKM will be up for grabs, and players can choose between the Insect Queen Set or General Beetle Set, worth over 30,000 UC.
- Choose a Faction and open a RP 3rd Anniversary Custom Crate: 6 special weapons from past seasons are back, so BANPICK your crate!
- RP File is here, so show other players your progress and rewards from earlier seasons!
- Lots more RP badges. Keep buying RP to unlock them, with more exclusive perks to come!
- In the exploration event, players can choose one of two Lv. 100 sets. There’s also Wonderland Motorcycle and the Beetle General Thompson SMG up for grabs. Players can purchase event gift packs for quick level gains and then collect mission activity points to get all their UC back.
- New mission content and new season content have been added, bugs have been fixed, and upgrades have been made.
Improvements to Cheer Park
- A new graffiti wall has been added, and the Ferris Wheel has been upgraded so that it now rotates automatically.
- Three guns, the MK12, M1014, and Famas have been added to the Training Grounds and Cheer Park. Try them out and get some practice.
- Emote/Bubble Lucky Spin in Cheer Park has been updated. Both can now be previewed via the Emote Menu.
- The volume for firearms shots in Cheer Park has been adjusted.
- A report option has been added to the interaction sphere.