PUBG Mobile has announced to bring its next major update with a new title called PUBG New State for iOS and Android, which is leading Battle Royale to further earn a huge multiplayer segment in the future.
PUBG developer’s team is expanding the game title known as PUBG Mobile – New State for iOS and Android to attract a huge amount of multiplayer in the coming future.
Adding to this, PUBG Mobile release its 1.4 updates with the new gameplay and new map – Godzilla vs Kong, Titan Last Stand, on a helicopter. This update includes exclusive fulfillment related to Kong vs Godzilla collaboration, a new vehicle, maps, and other elements. However, to enter the PUBG Mobile 1.4 users need to apply an invitation or binding code.
PUBG Mobile 1.5 Beta Upate
Likewise, PUBG creation has recently released a PUBG Mobile Beta 1.5 version to test and experience new features ahead of final debuting to PUBG Mobile games. Also, the beta test gives an exciting opportunity for the tester to try out various features before their release.
This beta update includes exclusive fulfillment related to new DBS Shotguns, Drones, Shields, Grappling Hooks, and Classes on the New.
However, to enter the PUBG Mobile 1.5 beta users need to apply an invitation or binding code. This time, new modes with different mechanics are added. The most interesting one is the “special operations mode” that lets you pick between 5 different classes, each with different abilities and perks.
Download Link: 1.5 beta APK
More Links –APK
Note: The above download link for APK is from Apk Pure.
How to install PUBG Mobile 1.5 Beta APK file on your device:
- Download the PUBG Mobile 1.5 beta APK file
- Enable the “Install from Unknown Source” option
- Install the downloaded APK file
- After installing, the player can log in with their PUBG Mobile account
- Apply the invitation code and tap the yellow button to play
What’s new – PUBG Mobile 1.5 Beta
Erangel Transit System
- A high-tech levitational line for trans-island travel.
- A high-tech motorcycle that utilizes levitation technology. Can hover above the ground and water at low altitude.
Prior Air Summoning Device
- Prior Air Summoning Device can be used in urban areas to summon a Prior Air drone for an airdrop.
- Special equipment that makes it easier to spot distant enemies and mark them quickly.
Air Conveyor Launcher
- Air Conveyor Launchers can be found around some urban areas. Control the direction and launch it into the sky for long-range transfers or sudden strikes.
Patrol and Protection Robot
- Special robotic dogs can be found in some urban areas. By activating these robotic dogs, you can quickly scan the entire urban area for high-quality combat supplies!
New MG3 Light Machine Gun
- Using 7.62mm Ammo, this weapon features a unique firing mode. Its fire rate can be flexibly adjusted to 660 or 990 rounds per minute, allowing for both stable continuous shooting and rapid strafing.
- Only spawns in Air Drops
Throwables & Consumables
New Throwable and Consumable wheels have been added to make it easier to use Throwables/Consumables:
- Swipe the Consumable/Throwable icon to open the wheel and switch or use items.
- You can enable the Quick Throw feature in the settings menu. After enabling it, hold the Throwable icon to use Quick Throw.
- You can enable the Quick Wheel Throw feature in the settings menu. After enabling it, swipe the wheel, and after briefly select the target Throwable to use a Quick Throw.
After claiming victory, you can summon a statue to celebrate:
- The winning team’s MVP can summon a Victory Statue to a specified location.
- Special celebration Emotes can be used near the Victory Statue.
New Winning-Moment Photo Function:
- After winning in classic mode, you can enter Photo Mode.
- You can choose to hide or display teammate information in Photo Mode.
- After you finish taking your photos, you can share them!
Remaining Ammo Indicator
Whenever a magazine is almost empty, the number indicating your remaining ammo will change color:
- When you have 25% ammo remaining, the number will turn yellow.
- When you have 10% ammo remaining, the number will turn red.
Tip Spot (Have any suggestion? send us on contacts below)