Last month, Garena released the most awaited update of the Free Fire OB26 Advance server that made its way to the gamers. This update with a bunch of in-game content including the latest weapons, new features, improvements, fixes for characters, optimization for better performance, and many more.
Meanwhile, Free Fire preparing another major update OB27 Advance server for the gamers. The Free Fire Advance Server is a program where players can try new features that are not released yet officially.
This update will bring a bunch of in-game content including new weapons, new features, improvements, fixes for characters, optimization for better performance, and many more.
However, to download this Free Fire OB27 Advance server, the player must have an Activation Code which will out by the developers.
You can register and download the Free Fire OB27 Advance server from the Google Play Store or via the instructions given below.
- You’ll require to have sufficient storage free to install this game.
- Make sure that all steps are followed properly.
How to register and download Free Fire OB27 Advance Server before its official update
- Click the link below to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in the required details.
- Follow the on-screen prompts.
- Finally, press “Join Now” to complete the registration process.
Download and install Free Fire OB27
According to Garena’s official website, downloads for Free Fire OB27 Advanced Server will be available soon. However, the company hasn’t revealed exactly when the new game will be released. Players can download the APK file from the website as it is available.
Download and install Free Fire OB27:
First, you need to download the APK and the OBB data file from the links give below to your smartphone and then begin with the instructions.
Note: The above download links are from MediaFire.
- Enable APK installation from unknown sources via Settings > Safety and Privacy > Allow Installation from Unknown Sources.
- Now install APK but don’t open it.
- Copy the OBB file to this path: Android/OBB/main.2019112409.com.dts.freefireth and paste it to Android/OBB/com.dts.freefireth (if it’s not created already, you’ll require to create a new folder with the name “com.dts.freefireth”).
- Now you can launch the latest update of Garena Free Fire.