We now have a new GCam version, GCam 8.0. The latest GCam 8.0 mod has several new features. Thanks to Arnova8G2, you can now enjoy the new Google Camera 8.0 features on several smartphones from including Samsung, OnePlus, Oppo, Xiaomi, and more.
You can download the latest GCam 8.0 beta build from the given link below.
The latest GCam 8.0 Beta is available for several devices – check the changelog below:
Version 6 based on Google Camera 8.0.101. Supported devices:
– 1: Oneplus8T, OneplusNord, Oneplus8Pro, Oneplus7Pro, Oneplus7tPro, S20 Ultra, Poco x3, Redmi Note 7 Pro, ZF6
– 2: Oneplus7, Mi9TPro, Mi 10 ultra, Mi Note 10 pro, Mi Note 10 lite, Mi 10, Redmi Note 9 Pro, Oppo Find x2 Pro, Realmex2pro
– 3: redfin Pixel5, bramble Pixel4a(5G), sunfish Pixel4a, coral Pixel4XL, flame Pixel4, bonito Pixel3aXL, sargo Pixel3a, crosshatch Pixel3XL, blueline Pixel3, taimen Pixel2XL, walleye Pixel2
– Adding additional device
— OnePlus 8, Mi9, S10 Lite, S20 plus, ROG Phone 3, Zenfone 7 Pro, Poco M2 Pro/Redmi Note 9S, Mi9T/RedmiK20
– Fix of several bug sent by log
– Added google Aux mode (camera.narrow_cam and camera.wide_cam)
How to download and install Google Camera on your smartphone:
The procedure is quite simple and you just need to follow the instructions below:
- Download the APK first.
- Select and Install it (Allow app installation from external sources).
- Open the Google Camera (Once the icon appears in your launcher).
NOTE: Want to try an older version of GCam, please visit this link.