Google Camera is the stock camera app for Google Pixel phones. It has official support for advanced features like Astrophotography and some others.
What is GCam Mod?
GCam Mode brings the Google Camera app to several smartphones and ensures that all features work with them. There are several versions of GCam. Some versions are for multiple Android smartphones, while others are made specifically for a single smartphone.
How to install Google Camera on your smartphone:
The procedure is quite simple and you just need to follow the instructions below:
- Get the APK from the source link – (any of them).
- Select and Install it (Allow app installation from external sources).
- Open the Google Camera (Once the icon appears in your launcher).
Compatibility and requirements:
- Only works on phones with the camera2 API enabled;
- Mod compatible with modern Snapdragon SoCs. Some versions work on some Exynos, Kirin, and Mediatek phones, but usually with limitations.
- Most APK only support ARM64;
- Recent APK may not work on older Android versions;
- Requires GApps or a replacement like microG (more info);
- Android only;
Let us know in the comments below if you face any issues with the GCam version.