[UPDATE 1: JANUARY 19, 2021]
You can now download the GCam 8.0 and GCam 8.1 Mod for your smartphone from the given link below.
GCam from BSG
GCam fron cstark27/Urnyx05
NOTE: Want to try an older version of GCam, please visit this link.
[UPDATE: NOVEMBER 19, 2020]
There’s a new GCam 8.0 build for your device. You can download it from the given link below.
[ORIGINAL ARTICLE – NOVEMBER 15, 2020]
Google Camera is the stock camera app for the Google Pixel phones. It has official support for advanced features like Astrophotography and some others.
What is GCam Mod?
GCam Mode brings the Google Camera app to several smartphones and ensures that all features work with them. There are several versions of GCam. Some versions are for multiple Android smartphones, while others are made specifically for a single smartphone.
What about GCam 8.0?
GCam 8.0 features:
- Automatic DND mode while using video-recording.
- Quick-Toggle for Video resolution changes
- New settings UI.
- 24FPS video recording.
- 4K@60fps Video recording
- Exposure controls to adjust brightness and HDR of your photo.
- Received Frequent Faces to help you capture Top Shot photos.
- Touch and Hold shortcut in the shutter button to capture Top Shot photos.
- AI adjustments.
How to download and install Google Camera on your smartphone:
The procedure is quite simple and you just need to follow the instructions below:
- Download the APK provided – Download Link (You can also find a new MOD APK here.)
- Select and Install it (Allow app installation from external sources).
- Open the Google Camera (Once the icon appears in your launcher).
Compatibility and requirements:
- Only works on phones with the camera2 API enabled;
- Mod compatible with modern Snapdragon SoCs. Some versions work on some Exynos, Kirin, and Mediatek phones, but usually with limitations.
- Most APK only support ARM64;
- Recent APK may not work on older Android versions;
- Requires GApps or a replacement like microG (more info);
- Android only;
Let us know in the comments below if you face any issues with the above GCam version.