EMUI 12 is the next version of the EMUI software system, which adopts a brand new user interface design and looks very similar to HarmonyOS. Although based on Android, the new EMUI comes with a bundle of new features, which will further improve the overall user experience as compared to the previous EMUI version.
Huawei has already begun testing EMUI 12 beta on devices in global markets like Huawei P40. However, everyone might be thinking about installing the latest EMUI 12 beta on their devices. Currently, the latest beta testing activity is limited to a few models, you can try your luck by downloading the latest Huawei EMUI 12 Beta app.(Via Huawei Central)
Huawei EMUI 12 Beta app – Link
To check for the Beta project:
Step 1: Download the beta app for EMUI 11 (if not installed) click here
Step 2: After the installation, follow the below instructions:
1. LOG IN YOUR CREDENTIALS:
- Launch the BETA app.
- Accept terms & conditions.
- Log in using your Huawei ID, this is will only require for the first time only. ( If you don’t have the Huawei ID, you need to create a new account with the original email or mobile phone number.
2. JOIN THE BETA CAMPAIGN:
- Start APP > login (First time only) > select “Personal” (Check in the Bottom bar) > “Join Project” > “Available Project”. Then click on Sign Up, to join the project.
Once this process finishes, you’ll receive an OTA upgrade notification, then you can select to update your phone.
- EMUI 12 beta project is not open for every country/region.
- Once signed up, it may take some time to process your beta application.
- Take a backup of your data before proceeding to upgrade with beta project.