Back in December 2020, Samsung has started releasing the major Android 11-based One UI 3.0 update from the Galaxy S20 series. Later on, the Galaxy Note 20, Note 10, S10, Z Flip/Fold, S20 FE, and Z Fold 2 flagships also joined the party with One UI 3.0.
As we know, Samsung Good Lock is a customization function used by millions of Samsung device users. Its applications and modules let us customize the One UI as our own creativity. However, after updating with the latest Android 11, several Good Lock modules became incompatible because of the major platform upgrade.
According to the latest info, the South Korean tech giant has started sending the most awaited Good Lock 2021 with support for the One UI 3.0 and Android 11 version. The new Good Lock compatible with One UI 3.0 comes with a build version of 2.0.00.3.
What’s New: Good Lock 2021
- Improve how to activate the GoodLock plugin service disabled due to unclear cause.
- It is possible to activate by launching each unit app of unavailable status in Good Lock app.
- Please send the log report via Samsung Members to find the fundermental reason
- Thank you for waiting Good Lock for One UI 3 (Android 11)
- Good Lock is wearing a new style.
- We hope you love this. 🙂
- Our apps will be opened sequentially by the end of January.
Updated Good Lock Modules and Apps: [Changelog/Download Link]
- Theme creation function for quick panel
- Quick panel theme customization function
- Overall UI improvement
- Landscape mode supported on devices with sw700 or higher
- Tablet support (OneUI 3.0)
One Hand Operation +:
- Added Gesture setting menu. ( Gesture angle/distance )
- Removed “Fit to keyboard” option due to typo issues.
- Fixed Split screen view problem in OneUI 3.0
- Added new actions. ( Screen off timeout, Media keys etc )
- Bug fixes and enhance detail features.
- New icon and about page
- Improve UX
Samsung Good Lock 2021 only supports devices running on One UI 3.0/One UI 3.1 and available in the below-mentioned countries via Galaxy Store.
- United States of America
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
- Hong Kong