Oppo’s official phone switching tool, Clone Phone is safe and convenient and can transfer all the data from the old phone to the new phone. It is a free file transfer mobile phone application that allows you to transfer all data from your old phone to your new phone easily and securely.
JOIN OPPO ON TELEGRAM
This productivity tool was developed by ColorOS and is considered the official replacement tool of the OPPO and Realme mobile phone brands. It can work between two different mobile phone brands or even different mobile operating systems because you will use a QR code to set up the transmission.
According to the information, the company is now releasing a new software update for the Clone Phone app globally. This latest update comes with version number v12.15.04 and is compatible with the smartphone running Realme UI 2.0 and ColorOS 11 operating system.
Below you can check its version number, package size, and link.
- Build- v12.15.04
- Size- 18.5MB
1. Adapt to Android version 29. In order to protect user privacy, please use the Clone Phone to scan the code connection and start clone, waiting for the system to pop up the connection prompt, confirm and manually connect before proceeding to the next step;
2. Fixed some crashes and connection failures to improve user experience;
3. Fixed some interface display problems.
You can manually get this latest version of the Clone Phone by the link mentioned below:
Clone Phone – v12.15.03
Clone Phone Features:
[Complete data transfer]
- Transfer all your data on the old phone completely, including contacts, messages, call history, photos, videos, audios, files, system application data, installed apps, and their data (e.g., Wechat and QQ chat records).
- Connect two phones by scanning the QR code.
[No need to connect network, 0 data consumption]
- Clone Phone is used through the Wi-Fi connection of the two phones to transfer data and files, with no need to consume any data.
[Point to point transfer, quick and safe]
- Devices, like computers, connection lines, and networks are not needed. Data and files can be transferred directly to the new phone, relieving you from the tedious processes and privacy leakage.