Gboard is a keyboard offered by Google for Android and iOS devices. It comes with a Google search function that gives predictive answers, easy searching and sharing of GIF and emoji content, and a feature to suggest the next word based on context.
In addition, the keyboard update brings additional features, including GIF suggestions, dark theme options, or adding personalized images as keyboard backgrounds. It also supports voice dictation, next phrase prediction, and hand-drawn emoji recognition.
Get the latest version from the links mentioned below.
- Gboard (Stable) – V11.9.04.452014594
- Gboard (Beta) – V12.0.03.457705062 – New
- Gboard (WearOS) – 2.1.09.402048158 *The version varies with devices.
July 13, 2022 – Gboard App Update
With a better typing and input experience, Google has rolled out a new update to the Gboard app. However, this update is currently available for beta users, and the updated version number is V12.0.03.457705062.
- Gboard V12.0.03.457705062 beta
June 10, 2022
Along with new fixes and improvements, Google has released a new Gboard app update. However, no new features have been added to the changelog, and the updated version of Gboard is identified by version number v11.8.04.446165824. So for better app performance, you should update your app as soon as possible.
June 06, 2022
Google is rolling out a new update for Gboard via the Play Store to version devices with version V11.8.02.446165824 beta. The latest update brings general improvements to enhance the user experience. You can install the latest update for your compatible devices directly from the link given below.
- Type faster by sliding your finger from letter to letter
- Easily dictate text on the go
- Write in cursive and printed letters
- Find that emoji, faster
- Search and share GIFs for the perfect reaction.
- No more switching between languages manually. Gboard will autocorrect and suggest from any of your enabled languages.
- Translate as you type in the keyboard
• Gesture cursor control: Slide your finger across the space bar to move the cursor
• Gesture delete: Slide left from the delete key to quickly delete multiple words
• Make the number row always available (enable in Settings → Preferences → Number Row)
• Symbols hints: Show quick hints on your keys to access symbols with a long press (enable in Settings → Preferences → Long press for symbols)
• One handed mode: On large screen phones, pin keyboard to the left or the right of the screen
• Themes: Choose your own theme, with or without key borders