ShareMe is a file and data transferring app offered by Xiaomi but its works on all Android devices including Samsung, Oppo, OnePlus, Vivo, LG, Realme, and more. It has a P2P file transfer tool that works without connecting to the internet.
JOIN US ON TELEGRAM
This app allows users to share images, videos, music, apps, and files between the two smartphones. To be mentioned this app is compatible with all the phones running Android 5.0 or later.
ABOUT LATEST VERSION: April 23, 2022
Recently, the company has released a new update for the ShareMe app, identified via version V3.19.10. The latest update fixes some bugs.
- ShareMe – V3.19.10
The updated version appears with fixes for file transfer interruption as well as performance improvements.
Get the latest ShareMe
- Transfer and share files
- Quickly share images, videos, music, apps, and files between mobile devices.
Share files without the Internet
- Transfer files without using mobile data or connecting to the network.
Transfer files between Android devices
- Android devices are supported! Use the preinstalled version of ShareMe on Mi Devices or simply download the app from Google Play.
Intuitive and friendly UI
- ShareMe has simple, clean, and user-friendly transfer files interface. Files are sorted into categories(e.g., Music, Apps, Images) which makes them easy to find and share.
Resume interrupted transfers
- No worries if your transfer got interrupted due to a sudden error. You can resume it with a simple tap without starting over.
- Simply UI makes you feel comfortable.
Send large files
- Sharing photos, music, videos, apps, documents.
Multiple languages supported
- Chinese, English, Español, Português, ру́сский язы́к, українська мова, Tiếng Việt.