Made with the partnership of Samsung Electronics and UNDP, the Samsung Global Goals app is dedicated to the betterment of society. The app targets social problems such as poverty, hunger, inequalities, and climate change, and helps in guiding the solutions with the help of users.
This app has 17 main goals, which are the decades of work of the UN and 193 host countries. By modifying users’ smartphones and watch screens, this application encourages users in contributing to the donations that support the Global Goals and be a part of this unique approach of Samsung.
Users also encounter various ads reflecting the goals such as fighting to end poverty, reducing inequalities, and tackling climate change. Furthermore, the ad revenue from the ads in this app is used in achieving your favorite goal.
As a profound social app, the Samsung Global Goals app regularly receives updates with further enhancements and features. In this article, you can find about the later version update, installation size, new modifications, and the latest news related to the app.
- Samsung Global Goals App- Version 2.6.01.0
- 28.92MB update size
- Donate with Friend
- UI improvement
- Stability improvements
- S OS support
- India Specific changes
Get the Update Here:
- Will add soon, as early as it comes
Samsung Global Goals App Highlights:
- A unique wallpaper lock screen experience, showing you something thought-provoking about a Goal each time you unlock your phone
- Digital and analog watch face on your wrist – Global Goals app has never been closer. Explore and learn about the goals each day with the passage of time
- Detailed information about each of the 17 goals with key facts and figures
- Choose which goals you’d like to donate to
- Support for 19 languages
- English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic, Korean, Japanese, Hindi, Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Malay, Thai, Vietnamese, Turkish, Polish, German, Swedish, Italian, Mandarin