Recently, Huawei rolled out a new app update for the Huawei Assistant app, which adds many new additions to the app user interface and gives optimization to make this app more user-friendly.
According to the information, the most significant changes under the hood of cards in the Moments section are now allowing users to press and hold the card and drag the card to adjust their position. Users will be able to resize the card in two sizes – large and small and manage the layout according to their choice.
In addition, a new Discover module has been added to the Moments section that will open the Discover page directly and provide its services to add to the Moments section, including both local and third-party services.
Aside from user interface-related changes, the Huawei Assistant now includes My Services for quick access to recently added services or to add new ones. Furthermore, the app will now greet users once the user pulls and refreshes the page.
To be mentioned, the news feed has also received an important touch of refreshment with its new style of showcasing the news to the users.
This latest Huawei Assistant update comes with version 18.104.22.1684 and its changelog is listed below. You can also download this APK from our application page.
- You can press and hold the card and drag the card to adjust the position freely.
- Touch and hold a card to add more services, manage the card size.
- The “Discover” module is added to provide service discovery and service management functions.
- “My services” is added to the avatar portal to quickly view added services.
- “Personal information” is added to manage mobile number information.
- Greetings are displayed from the drop-down list on the home page.